- My horses see my worst side. Okay, seriously, they’ve probably seen the anger and the hurt the most. Oh, and the sweatpants in boots, yeah they see that too.
- It’s hardly ever rainbows and unicorns, especially in training. I get frustrated occasionally (my number one rule is patience, but sometimes I just can’t stay calm.)
- No, I don’t see my horse every day. Yes, I know, *gasp* “You’re horrible!” Truth: It rains, I get tired, I get busy. LIFE happens. My horse is still taken care of though! I’m not a terrible horse owner, I’m just a horse owner with a lot going on sometimes (;
- They are a money black hole. Kind of. I mean, no, they really do take all my money.
- All the rough parts could never add up to how happy horses make me. Even when I am angry with them, I would never give up the bond we have created. They truly are amazing creatures.
This list could go on and on, do y’all have any more real life of owning a horse facts? Don’t hesitate to drop them in the comments!